Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to Fake Perfect Skin without Foundation

I’ve never really been one to wear foundation. Call it a genetic blessing (my mom has exceptional skin), or call it a dedication to a very thorough skin-care routine since I was nine-years-old. I lean more towards pure unadulterated laziness. However, I too have mornings when my face is looking lackluster and my skin can no longer hide the fact that I drank half a bottle of wine and ate an entire bowl of fettuccine alfredo. When I roll up to the office (ahh remember those days?) I need a few products to help me appear like my most glowy, even-toned, responsible self, aka faking the look of perfect skin and full foundation without actually wearing any. It’s possible—here’s how I do it.

kate somerville exfolikate cleanser daily foaming wash tata harper concentrated brightening essence odacite crystal contour gua sha blue sodalite beauty tool caudalie vinosource sos deep hydration serum is clinical youth eye complex tatcha the liquid silk canvas featherweight protective primer pat mcgrath labs skin fetish sublime perfection concealer tower 28 beauty beachplease tinted lip and cheek balm glamsquad enlightened highlighter laura mercier translucent loose setting powder

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar