Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ariana Grande performs on Coachella's second weekend with Justin Bieber


Ruling Coachella with her impressive sets of performances, Ariana Grande served as major entertainment for the second week running of the music festival. Reportedly earning a cool $8 million, the songstress performed her hits from  the Sweetener and Thank U Next albums, and closed the Coachella weekend on Sunday.

The Easter Sunday performance had Ariana open the show with Raindrops followed by God is a Woman, and the 25 year old left the audience delighted as she brought Justin Bieber on stage to perform his hit song 'Sorry'.

Justin's duet with Ariana marked his first on stage performance in two years, and the Canadian heartthrob spoke to the fans, "I had no idea I was going to be on this stage tonight. This is my first time on stage in like two years so I had to get my groove back, you know what I'm saying," and added on "That was amazing. Thank you so much Ariana Grande and, by the way, I'm coming soon," clearly hinting at his comeback.

The 7 Rings songstress is currently on tour and started from Albany, New York on March 18, and will continue the tour, ending it in Zurich, Switzerland on October 13th.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar