Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top Shelf Lacquer; Fun Bar Quotes Collection

Hello beauties!  I hope your Thursday was great!  Mine was because it rained today.  I don't even care that I got rained on during my run because 2 out of 3 kids practices were canceled and I didn't have to run around like a crazy woman tonight.  I got home at a descent hour and got to finish up my dinner, which was a bomb pork butt that I shredded up into carnitas for tacos.  Taco Thursday...why not!  Thursday night is also typically ladies night but since I don't get to do that I do get to show you the Top Shelf Lacquer Fun Bar Quotes collection!  This is a 4-piece multichrome collection and it's pretty amazing!  This collection launched in August, so you can get your favorites now.  The 8ml bottle is $8.50 and the 15ml bottles is $12.  Ready for pictures? 

*press sample*

Top Shelf Lacquer: Shop, Facebook, Instagram

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar