I like HOH. I do. I just think that sometimes, the over all catwalk look can be a bit much. I like individual things from the shows. No one does seriously covetable tights like Mr Holland. This entire collection showcased tights I am interested in. I also think style.com was a bit harsh in judgement of his last collection.While they are right, Mr Henry has returned to what made him famous in the first place, his logo t-shirts. they also threw in 'HOH is fun, but then so is Topshop.' which I thought was a tad bitchy. I think there are not enough 'fun' designers around mixing up bright colors and serving a 'street' based look for a younger market. because lets face it, Chloe and Chanel or Stella are aimed at an older audience. the same lady may admire both collections, but will make a purchase from one not the other.
It's just annoying that I can't find a stockist in Ireland......
The collection featured acid colored paisley prints popping up as skirts and body con dresses. there are a lot of body cons for the new season. In dress and skirt form. be prepared to bare!
ONe shouldered dresses also featured. Love the fabric choice on this. I might also add how epic I think those socks are. The one detail I hated from the show was the use of those scarves in the models hair. A tad bit council estate for my liking.
These are the t-shirts. With text speak slogans on them. the skirt has House of Holland written all over it. Rihanna has also been spotted out wearing the dress version of this already. Nice. but I prefer the skirt.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the tights. Again there is that paisley print. popping up all over the collection. Time will tell if it's a winner for the new season. I'm not sure. I tend to prefer the print for summer. If at all. I normally don't do prints. Preferring block color. even if i write this wearing a full length floral maxi dress......
The collection featured acid colored paisley prints popping up as skirts and body con dresses. there are a lot of body cons for the new season. In dress and skirt form. be prepared to bare!
ONe shouldered dresses also featured. Love the fabric choice on this. I might also add how epic I think those socks are. The one detail I hated from the show was the use of those scarves in the models hair. A tad bit council estate for my liking.
These are the t-shirts. With text speak slogans on them. the skirt has House of Holland written all over it. Rihanna has also been spotted out wearing the dress version of this already. Nice. but I prefer the skirt.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the tights. Again there is that paisley print. popping up all over the collection. Time will tell if it's a winner for the new season. I'm not sure. I tend to prefer the print for summer. If at all. I normally don't do prints. Preferring block color. even if i write this wearing a full length floral maxi dress......So what do you think? no go? or SO go?

0 Yorumlar