Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Made These Relatable And Honest Charts About Everyday Life (29 Pics)

I am a designer based in San Francisco. During the day, I work for a tech company and look at a lot of business charts. In my spare time, I've been also enjoying making some fun Venn diagrams and various charts. It turns out that making a chart is a quick and effective way to communicate absolutely any concept, from dating to procrastination.

Some charts are funny, some pretty dark, and some surprising... but I tried to keep them all honest. They are inspired by what's happening in my everyday life. Hope you'll find these enjoyable. If you like these, follow me on Instagram.

If you want to see my previous articles click here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

More info: Instagram | irinablok.com

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

#14

#15

#16

#17

#18

#19

#20

#21

#22

#23

#24

#25

#26

#27

#28

#29

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar