Just had to post a quick picture and note. The gifts are wrapped and under the tree!
You know, they say old people, or should I say, as people get older, they begin to hoard things. Collect stuff and hide it away for hard times! :) Do you reckon that's my problem??
Remember my ball of string...saved from every feed bag opened since we first started buying animal feed! Let me see if I can pull up that picture again for you. Here we go...
Well all those packages under the Christmas tree are wrapped in brown shipping paper that I could not bring myself to throw out. You can order a pen and it arrives in a box big enough to hold a stove...stuffed with bunches and bunches of brown paper. I just plug in my iron, and I iron and roll all that paper. It's fun. I have quite the roll stored away....held tight with a rubber band on each end. :)
Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but mama used to press her paper money. She sure did. She said she couldn't stand old wrinkled up money in her billfold! :) She was a mess, let me tell you!
We have had at least 2 inches of rain today. The yard is slick and muddy in places. The pond is muddy and the pier is under water. It has been warm enough to run the air conditioner for the last three days! That's okay, I'm happy and excited about the family coming Christmas day!
Thanks for visiting.
Love,
Henny Penny
I'm not really hoarding things....am I :/
You know, they say old people, or should I say, as people get older, they begin to hoard things. Collect stuff and hide it away for hard times! :) Do you reckon that's my problem??
Remember my ball of string...saved from every feed bag opened since we first started buying animal feed! Let me see if I can pull up that picture again for you. Here we go...
Well all those packages under the Christmas tree are wrapped in brown shipping paper that I could not bring myself to throw out. You can order a pen and it arrives in a box big enough to hold a stove...stuffed with bunches and bunches of brown paper. I just plug in my iron, and I iron and roll all that paper. It's fun. I have quite the roll stored away....held tight with a rubber band on each end. :)
Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but mama used to press her paper money. She sure did. She said she couldn't stand old wrinkled up money in her billfold! :) She was a mess, let me tell you!
We have had at least 2 inches of rain today. The yard is slick and muddy in places. The pond is muddy and the pier is under water. It has been warm enough to run the air conditioner for the last three days! That's okay, I'm happy and excited about the family coming Christmas day!
Thanks for visiting.
Love,
Henny Penny
I'm not really hoarding things....am I :/



0 Yorumlar