Late spring and summer is when my cottage garden is at its best. The peonies are blooming right now and they are always stunning. I can never capture the color correctly of these with my phone. The true color is deeper not as 'bright' but they are just as beautiful. These also have a glorious scent like old roses.
These red climbing roses are so beautiful too! I tried editing the color because they are a blue undertoned red not orange red.
These are a David Austin rose called Scepter'd Isle. And yes, the battle of aphids has begun. I also have spotted lantern fly babies in my garden.
I'm growing strawberries in a pot on the deck and harvested 5 yesterday. I also lost five to birds or some other critter nibbling on them!
Home grown, or local strawberries are the tastiest berries. They wouldn't ship well, but they are meant to be eaten quickly! They never last around here!
I bought five pints and promptly cut them up! Yum!








0 Yorumlar