| Sunrise taken from the bedroom window |
| RSPB Bird sanctuary at Lodmoor |
I wished we had taken some bread with us as the ducks came flying across as soon as they saw us. They skidded on the ice, as they came to a swift landing, but unfortunately didn't get anything for their effort!
.
Our birds in the garden have been eating the bird seed and it has been going down rapidly in this cold weather.
Today it was much milder and there was a low spring tide, so the tide was well out. I'm afraid there aren't many photos of the sea this week - I took a video of the waves and used up all the camera battery, much to my OH's disgust !
There was the strong smell of sea weed ............
I hope you have also had a good weekend and enjoyed the snow if you had some!
Please don't forget the birds in this cold snap and keep warm and cosy.

0 Yorumlar