Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Etsy Favorites *Garden-y*

Hello hello hello!!!
I am pretty excited... the sun just peeked out!
Finally!
So it being the First of April and sunny
I am feeling a little
*Garden-y*


I adore vintage garden tools!


and industrial tray type things! 
Wouldn't this look great planted with succulents and moss?


How great is this whimsical fairy/gnome door?


I think my love of letterpress has been declared before
This Tennessee shop has a great Farmer's Market line
found~ YeeHaw


I also love moss terrariums!


The ultimate in guerilla gardening!


Ahhh.... vintage-y weathered terracotta.... a sure way to a gardener's heart!


what a cherry fun watering can!


I LOVE these garden markers!  


Lemon mint scrub to get the dirt off!



Isn't this instant collection great?


And this... this is what I added to my cart and snatched up... you can't have it
heehee!!
but I will tell you where I found it

Oh and don't forget to enter my Garden-y Giveaway!
I will announce the winner next Friday.

Have a wonderful Fool's Day... be nice!!

bye for now!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar