Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

***Friendship***

Has your life changed through blogging?

Is one of those changes MORE girlfriends?

If you only read ONE post today....

go to Shellbelles Tiki Hut TODAY!

DON’T WAIT....GO NOW! Click HERE !!!

0-Visting

And read the most phenomenal post written!

I’ve received so many pretty cards and tags over the past few years of blogging and yesterday I played around with these collage frames to display some of them!

Here are the boxes....

DSCN2384

now you will just have to imagine them WHITE

DSCN2389

with nothing on them because I forgot to take those photos! lol

And here are the results!

DSCN2390

When I get them hung I’ll post MORE pics!

DSCN2392

And when you see one of your creations,

GIVE A SHOUT OUT in the comments!

I wanted to try to list everyone

but I was afraid I would leave someone out!

I’m joining Kim at Savvy Southern Style

for WOW US Wednesdays!!!  heart

DSCN2368

I’m linking with Elements Interiors for

Whassup Wednesday! WHAT FUN!!!

Enjoy your friendships today!

Go VISITIN’!!!  island

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar