Tuesday, as Tommy went out the front door, I realized he was trying to pick up a package. He finally got it up and on his walker seat. All this time, I was wondering what I ordered. Puzzled, I was wracking my brain as to what I ordered. When he finally had the package on his walker and opened the door, he said, "And, it has MY name on it."
"Harry and David! That is expensive!" I knew the name, but he did not. When he opened it, he found:
All this is Harry and David branded.
H&D Dark Chocolate Truffles I hope the package falls open soon.
H&D Three Seed Crackers
H&D Milano Italiano Dry Salami
H&D Sharp White Cheddar
H&D Pepper and Onion Relish Classic Recipe
H&D Premium Mixed Nuts Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts and Pecans
10 Pears and 2 Apples
Inside the Harry and David cardboard Box was a wooden box. Nice!
What a nice surprise for him. He never gets anything. Really, I am not getting anything either, just boxes of supplies, mostly. But, I was very happy for him.
He has never heard of Harry & David. Where has he been?
Have you found a surprise package on your doorstep (PO, Mailbox, top of the car)?
Have you found a real surprise or has anyone in your family?
Wednesday, we went to Cullman and gave the cardinal to our friend. It had wet paint. We told them to be careful. Since I was so late in painting it, it got a coat this morning. Since I think I bought the last spray can of the appropriate can of red paint, I let them use it to add more coats so it can last better outdoors. I went to so many stores and on the internet and red paint was as scarce as TP last year.
I really want to paint one for me, too, and cannot find red paint. Otherwise, I would just have given them the paint. It is not even on Amazon!
Okay, there is more to tell, but I need a nap before it gets too late to nap. It is 6:30 now. I slept last night from 6 am to 8 pm
Merry Christmas if I don't see you before Christmas.

0 Yorumlar