Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

“Penelope Prairie”

She’s happy to live near a Florida prairie and needs a bonnet to shade her face from the sun!

IMG_4894

I’m having such fun with my new sewing machine.

The only complaint? It’s ALL I want to DO!

Project # 3!!!

IMG_4896

I used my Kari Cristina pattern from the Etsy shop HERE to make Penelope. Laurie has a new ‘Plain Jane’ pattern I would love to try!

BUT…someone HAS to do laundry and make a trip to the library today.

Come on Penelope! Let’s GO!

She wants to show off her bloomers!

IMG_4899

And she’s proud of her vintage apron (from an old napkin).

IMG_4900

If you can’t find us this this week…we’re in the sewing room…making dolls!

IMG_4885

From my ‘Little Florida House near the Prairie’!

IMG_4890 

I’m joining Make It Pretty Monday.

makeitprettymondaybutton_zps76188e71.png~original

What are you working on today?

I hope you have a FUN day, too!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar