Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quick Disneyland Trip Report

Had a chance to take a quick trip to Disneyland and DCA on Saturday, August 13. Some quick impressions. First, the parking lot tram folks were out in force early in the morning and it made it a breeze to get to the front gate. Bravo.
Off to another adventure in the backwoods.

Confession. I have never seen the Little Mermaid. So shoot me. One day. So I appreciate the Reader's Digest version of the film on display in the new attraction. More importantly, I think the Ursula figure is one of the coolest things.

Stormtroopers trolling the queue for the new Star Tours. The update is a home run.

Of course, this is my favorite new bar.

I love the fact it is small and cluttered with all sorts of things. The light is poor and that is exactly the way it should be. Buy the right drink and a few magical things may happen.

Another new addition is the updated Disneyland Hotel. The building that faces Downtown Disney is the Adventureland Tower. You get Disneyfied Polynesian music, carpets almost like the Poly at WDW, and lush tropical planting alongside the building. You also get these wonderful paintings in the lobbies.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar