Linda - you asked what is cream of wheat yesterday. It is like porridge like you thought. I googled it and learned things about it that I didn't know. HERE is a link which explains all about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning I didn't walk on any particular route of mine. Just walked out the door and walked where ever my feet felt like going. I walked down one road I pass almost every day and never walked down it because I thought there were just a few townhouses there. Well, there were townhouses but a lot of them. It amazes me how many houses are tucked away in these little side streets. While walking there I spotted a whole flock of Robins. There must have been at least 30 of them. It was really cool to see so many of them together. Most of them flew away but a few stayed in the trees and I managed to get this one picture of one of them.
I left later than usual, when it was just getting light out. It was nice to see the sun out in a nice bright blue sky and to feel the sun on my face.
I walked 6 miles.
Sunrise 7:26
Sunset 5:08
I left later than usual, when it was just getting light out. It was nice to see the sun out in a nice bright blue sky and to feel the sun on my face.
I walked 6 miles.
Sunrise 7:26
Sunset 5:08
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ken was out and about this morning and I was at home doing my usual morning things. Then I started a new knitting project.
Ken was home for lunch and then we went out to do a few errands together. One which was to buy a clothes dryer rack. I really don't like using my clothes dryer and on the days when it is just too cold to hang them outside I wanted a dryer for inside.
We are home for a little while and then will be going out to Panera's to get salads. I already know what I'll be getting, the Asian Chicken Salad, with a piece of some delicious kind of bread.
Then back home for a nice evening at home. A little television, knitting, reading to round off the day. Oh yes, and a snack of some kind too. Don't know yet what it will be. Not ice cream though - we've run out of that.
Hope your Saturday was a happy day for you.
Happyone :-)
Ken was home for lunch and then we went out to do a few errands together. One which was to buy a clothes dryer rack. I really don't like using my clothes dryer and on the days when it is just too cold to hang them outside I wanted a dryer for inside.
Here I have just started putting it together.
All ready for the clothes.
And it folds up for easy storage.
I will put it right over the heating vent in the kitchen and the clothes will dry in no time.We are home for a little while and then will be going out to Panera's to get salads. I already know what I'll be getting, the Asian Chicken Salad, with a piece of some delicious kind of bread.
Then back home for a nice evening at home. A little television, knitting, reading to round off the day. Oh yes, and a snack of some kind too. Don't know yet what it will be. Not ice cream though - we've run out of that.
Hope your Saturday was a happy day for you.
Happyone :-)
Everyone thinks of changing the world,
but no one thinks of changing himself.
~ Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy


0 Yorumlar