If you think you already read this post, you probably did. I accidentally posted the toilet paper tree post and my TNT post on the same day. Since it is so hard to come up with posting material these days I deleted this one and re-posted it for today. I was making excuses for not having much to show. I've been making masks like crazy for Daughter. The pile is now much bigger than this.
I was also complaining about not being able to start my Christmas Quaker because while the floss is here, the fabric is backordered. Booo....
I had mentioned that I had finished only one more little block on the Winter Patchwork project.
I also talked about digging out this years old project to finally start adding the beads. I dreaded doing it but it's actually more fun than I thought. He won't be done this year which isn't actually a big deal. He wouldn't look very good hanging on the toilet paper tree anyway.
0 Yorumlar