Greetings my friends! My Hibiscus has been blooming quite a bit lately, it was mad, I think, because we'd hung a hanging basket outside where it sits in the dining room window cutting off it's light. When I asked Dayle to move that basket, it thanked me by putting on buds. :-)
Dayle and I were out running errands all afternoon yesterday.. and we came upon this fabulous public art installation by our light rail max station.. I just love this thing! In the day it's amazing but at night it really puts on a show, the colors change and move. I put my phone out the window.. yes I did.. and snapped this image. Isn't it fun? I went to the dentist, we went out to lunch, bought dog food and went to look at a new sofa and chair for the living room. Our old set was all scratched up by our cat, Lucy, and needed to be replaced. We did find a set, can't wait to show you, it should be delivered tomorrow.
My big news is that after waiting for a LONG time.. a new MacBook Pro was brought out by Apple. My 4 year old laptop was pretty filled up and Dayle needed a newer one, so of course I had to get a new one so he could have my old one.. right? I ordered one right after the announcement and then impatiently watched the process online as my order was received, prepared for shipment and finally shipped. I eagerly watched the tracking - it started out in Shanghai, China. Then on to Japan, Korea, Anchorage, Alaska, Nashville, Tennessee and finally it was on the truck for delivery!! It came on Friday. Exactly one month to the day I put in the order. Then began the (to be honest, painful) process of transferring data and programs and photos, etc. I finally had to call Apple tech support and talked to "Eddie", my new best friend. I used the "migration assistant" and via bluetooth the data was transferred overnight.
THEN.. trying to figure out how to turn on the thing.. lol.. and I was missing a bunch of stuff.. oh EDDIE.. turn on the cloud to get the stuff I didn't have.. buy an update of QuarkXPress so that would work.. load MS Office 2016.. etc, etc, etc. But after toiling away over the weekend I'm in business. Sheesh. I got the Space Grey color as they didn't bring out gold or rose gold (fie on you, Apple!).
We have the tree up! I will be working hard this weekend to decorate the tree and everything else. More on that soon.
We're off to the hot springs today.. before it closes and becomes a rehab facility. :-( . What are you up to, today? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)







0 Yorumlar