At this blog, I tend to talk about Wonder Woman quite a bit. As you know, she has been my favorite female comic book character since I was eight years old, and I continue to be a big fan. I have every issue of her series since the first incarnation, beginning in 1965. Prior to that, I have either the hardcover collections or have various runs on the book.
Where I am going with this is to say that I haven't missed an issue since 1974 and I have collected older issues in filling in my collection. Through the good and bad, I have been a "dream reader" for DC in that I haven't dropped the book.
My question today isn't about why you read Wonder Woman. I want to know why you DO NOT read the book. I want to know if you ever have or ever will and why. Please humor me and answer some or all of these questions.
1. Have you ever read a Wonder Woman solo comic book? If not, why?
2. What "period" or creative team did you most enjoy and why?
3. Was there a specific reason you dropped the book and what made you pick it back up?
4. Have you read the current series? What is your take on it?
5. Who is best suited to write Wonder Woman?
6. What, if anything, would make you pick up the book?
I am really curious, so if you would help me out I would really appreciate it. I will give a couple of days and be back this weekend to talk more about this. Your input is critical!

0 Yorumlar