"Here is some early Buckwheat Zydeco. I don't think this album has made it to a CD release. I had the extreme luck and pleasure to see this band play at Tipitina's in New Orleans around Jazz Festival time in 1986 (I think that's the right year) The experience is one of my top musical moments." - Don K
Buckwheat Zydeco Ils Sont Partis Band:Stanley "Buckwheat" Dural - Accordion, Organ, Piano, Vocals / Selwyn Cooper - Guitar / Calvin Landry - Trumpet / Lee Allen Zeno - Bass / Elijah Cudges - Rubboard / Nathaniel Jolivette - Drums
traxfromwax:
1. Turning Point 2. Buck's Boogie 3. Madame Pitre 4. Zydeco Boogaloo 5. Mon Papa 6. Zydeco La Louisianne 7. Help Me Understand You 8. I'm Just So Tired 9. Tutti Frutti 10. This Must Be Love
Recorded at Blue Jay Studio, Carlisle Massachusetts April 1983
…originally served by Don K...

0 Yorumlar