From the collection cabinet this time comes issue #25 of the fondly-remembered Castle of Frankenstein, published June of 1975. First up, the beautiful painted wrap-around cover, devoted to one of my favorite movies. "The Time Machine." That alone made it worth buying.
The artist painted Weena a bit slutty, though, which is the opposite of how she was in the movie.And below, the article on "Kolchak," which was among the shows that I enjoyed at that time, as a teen watching at my Grandma's house when I went over. Regular readers will recall that I had no such TV privileges at my own house.
Fellow Trekkers will recognise Barry Atwater as the peace-loving Surak, in the episode "The Savage Curtain," pictured below.
Bonus: an ad from the same issue of an item I truly would love having now! Can you imagine, a dramatized version of the story narrated and voiced by Lee? I hope to find this somewhere, someday.









0 Yorumlar