For anyone who doesn't already know, I'm trying to go from concept to completion on a cover for Andrew Leon's upcoming novel, Shadow Spinner. Since I'm already so close to the halfway point I should have already settled on a design, but I've not felt super-inspired about anything I've thrown up so far. But then again, it can be hard to use your imagination when the concepts are so rough to start with. But, I hope there is something I've done that Andrew would like me to continue using.
So, I'm posting thumbnails of previous concepts and am asking Andrew (And others too, I suppose) if there is anything here we can take as a something worthy of continuing. I made the last one bigger because I like it more. I've also numbered them for ease of reference.
![]() |
| 1 |
![]() |
| 2 |
![]() |
| 3 |
![]() |
| 4 |
![]() |
| 5 |
![]() |
| 6 |
![]() |
| 7 |
![]() |
| 8 |
![]() |
| 9 |










0 Yorumlar