I'll have Rhiannon pick the name of the lucky winner of The Education of Little Tree tomorrow morning, so if you haven't already, submit your entry either HERE or on this post.
You get one chance for just saying you'd like to enter, and another bonus chance if you can think of a funny cat story or joke. Apparently there aren't that many cat jokes around, never really thought about it before. Wonder why? My cats are doing funny shit all the time. Running around like crazed madkitties when they get a plastic bag handle stuck over their heads. Frantically trying to run away from the poop stuck to their back end. Attacking unsuspecting pooches stuck with whoopee collars on their heads. Oh, sorry. That would be Susan's cat. Although I'm not quite sure what a whoopee collar is, I'm assuming it's one of those funnel like collars that prevent dogs from licking / chewing at a spot on their body.
And speaking of funny cat stories, there is one that I go back to over and over. It's The Tale of Vent Kitty. I almost pee'd myself when I first read this.
Enjoy your Sunday!


0 Yorumlar