Max Factor Glossfinity
Last week I got this Max Factor Glossfinity nail polish in Boots, I was immediately drawn to the colour because I'd had a Revlon one a while back that was a very similar colour which ran out and has now been discontinued (story of my life).
The colour of this one is number 60 Midnight Bronze.
| Glossfinity in 'Midnight Bronze' |
Pretty
What I love about it is that its got a lovely shimmer to it, and also, get this, I put two coats on last Friday and its still going strong. I've just remembered that I didn't put a base or a top coat on either so I think that's pretty impressive. I've had a couple of little chips but that's it. The bottle says "Glossy Nails for up to 7 Days" and actually that's true and in my experience that almost never happens so I'm really pleased.
There are 26 signature shades of Glossfinity and I will certainly be buying some more, I've got my eye on a really nice purple one! I think they are really good value for £5.99. Here's a link to the Max Factor site if you want a quick look at all the other colours.
Max Factor Glossfinity Nails
I didn't see all 26 colours in Boots but they definitely had a good range.
Love, Maria
xx

0 Yorumlar