Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Lipstick and Lip Gloss Collection

Hello pretties! :)

I'm going to try and blog on Tuesdays and Thursdays. They are my easy school schedule days. Today, I'll be sharing my lipstick and lip gloss collection. It's quite small, but I'm happy with it. (:



I mostly wore lip gloss in middle school and high school. Lately, I've been wearing more lipstick. I store them in this floral print organizer. I found it at Marshalls for about thirteen to fifteen dollars!


Wet N Wild Lipsticks


I own four Wet N Wild lipsticks and love them. They have amazing pigmentation and last long for $2! I reviewed them here.

Don't Blink Pink, Mauve Outta Here, Cherry Picking, and Stoplight Red.

NYX Lipsticks



NYX lipsticks are also pigmented and have a great color selection. Wet N Wild tends to last longer than these. My favorite is Silk for the fall time. Electra is a beautiful pink-red color. Electra tends to be a little messy when applying, but I just blot and hope it doesn't transfer during the day. These retail for about $4.

Uberchic
Uberchic is a nude shade and it doesn't show up much on my skin.

Silk and Electra
 MAC Lipsticks





I own two MAC lipsticks. They are Dare You and Ruby Woo. Dare You is a cremesheen dark red. It has a bit of shine when worn which I love. Ruby Woo is a matte red with blue undertones. Jesus, this made my teeth look whiter! I love the formula and how it looked. These retail for $15.

Dare You & Ruby Woo

Lip Gloss

I own four lip glosses and am quite pleased with them! Elf's "Ursula" lip gloss came in their Disney Villains Set. I reviewed that set here. It's a medium pink and has nice pigmentation! Next, I have Buxom's lip gloss in "Sugar." I received it as a Sephora point perk and love it! It has a minty sensation. It's a rose beige color. Full size retails for $19.

The Nars "Deep Throat" lip gloss was from a set. I reviewed it here. It's a beautiful shimmery peach color! They smell amazing as well! L'oreal's Wet Shine Stain is in the color "Rose on and on." It's a rose color and goes on nicely. It isn't sticky like other glosses. They retail for about $8-$10.


Ursula, Sugar, Deep Throat, and Rose on and on

I'd recommend all these lip products. I really enjoy them all. You may have to work a little with the NYX ones, but they're good!

What is your favorite lip product?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar