From time to time, cards and/or sets don't properly get added to my lists. As accurate as I try to be, my type collection is missing plenty of listings, I'm sure, and I know my inventory isn't always accurate.
One set that isn't quite right is BBM's 2000 O-N box set. The set was originally sold for 30,000 yen, which is about $300. Each set came with a 54-card set, and actually, there were two versions. You can read about the two versions, and NPBCardGuy's adventures with the set, here.
And you might recognize this card from his post:
This is #ON-B26. It comes from the Basic set. This card was sent to me by NPBCardGuy, and it's my first and only card from the set. I now need to chase down a regular base card of the basic and limited versions of the set... or just get the whole set. However I might do that.Thanks, NPBCardGuy!
Until next time...

0 Yorumlar