Flare denim is definitely catching on mainstream. Slowly but surely high street is getting flooded with gals bringing back the flare. Even though I saved most of mine from years back, they don’t look so right for now. Just a couple made the cut. I hung the rest back up, maybe in another decade when the next wave of oldies wash ashore, they’ll become hot items yet again. And the love I had for them will be reignited all over again. They'll get moved to the front of the closet for sure. But for now they’ll stay hanging. Way in the back. Playing the waiting game. "Soon and very soon”, I can almost hear them singing, Ha!
Baby Doll Top and Flounce Hem Skirt
How about flare tops? Like this playful flare top with adjustable cross straps, open back and full circle flare. I'd have twirled all day if I could. Very easy breezy and fun. I definitely beat the heat in this one. With some help from the wind of course. Luckily I didn’t get blown away, shopping bags in hand, in front of the iconic San Francisco landmark and tourist attraction, the Painted Ladies. Have you visited this beautiful row of Victorian homes on Steiner Street SF? You totally should!
Paired with a flounce skirt, lace up two tone block heels, and a choker, this is a perfect high summer look. Love it so much you want to bring it into Fall? Layer a classic button down shirt or even a mock neck bodysuit under it to keep you warm.
Lace up block heels.
Are you loving them? You love your stilettos for the spring they add to your step but hate how uncomfortable some of them can be. Flats make you walk clumsily, comfy as they are. They're also lacking in the sexy department in your opinion? I relate. Say a very warm hello to the block heel.
Very walkable and trendy, the block heel is one of the highlights of this Summer. Outfitted with laces this pair combines two trends - block and lace up and the color combo is one I like very much. High as it is, measuring a whopping 6 feet with minimal platform support, this pair is my hero for this season. I could live in them, literally. The best part is they still exude sexy and are extremely versatile.
If a pair that transitions from day to night is your thing just like it’s mine, then this is a trend you’re hoping is not going anywhere anytime soon. Same here!
Hi darlings!
What’s new with you? Back to School signs are up and I have just one more week of Summer vacation left. Time sure flies when one's having fun. Oh well, I’m rested up and ready to go even though I had an extremely busy week.
Song Rec : Sia - Cheap Thrills ft Sean Paul
Deets
Skirt - Rookie Bud (similar here)
Block Heels - Aquazzura (here)
Thank you for stopping by. Keep thinking the purple thoughts, Xo.

Shop The Look










0 Yorumlar