Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Whoo Hoo!!! An Awesome Review

I have some really excellent new to share. Yay!! My story, Byzantine Provocateur was given a 5 Heart review over at The Romance Studio. Teresa T made my weekend with her words. Go on and check it out here.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I spent the past few days with my cousin Scott and his family. We had a great time and took in the sights at the John G. Shedd Aquarium and the Museum Campus. This time while at the aquarium, I got to touch some starfish. I almost fell into the tank because I'm so short and had to lean too far over. I still managed to get soaked from waist to armpit on my right side. You see in proportion to my body, I basically have the arms of a T-Rex. Also the attitude when I have had no caffeine. On the bright side, I managed to avoid dumbasses. Which is amazing considering the size of the crowds there.


I did not get to see Harry Potter. I know how it ends as I've read the books, but I am looking forward to seeing how the film turns out. Deathly Hallows Part 1 was excellent. I hope to have a review for DH Part 2 at some point on The Movie411.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar