Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

November Favorites

I want to apologize to you all for taking the past week off from blogging and also for putting up my November favorites so late. I do have some great favorites from November though so I still think that they are worth sharing. Also I purchased a lightbox and was playing around it with it but I don't think I'll be keeping it since I didn't think that the came out that amazing. I cannot wait for when I get more daylight to take outdoor pictures.

November Favorites
November Favorites



Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Hand Cream- This is an amazing smelling hand cream. It feels very moisturizing on my hands but it concerns me that it contains mineral oil. Still I enjoy using this during the holiday season. This is one of my favorite holiday scents. Great hand cream if you don't mind mineral oil.

Mac Eye Shadow in Grain- I recently went on a mac eye shadow purchase craze where I bought a ton of shadows and this was one from my list. It's a great all over lid color for when you want a natural look but just a little something different. I'm loving it so far. It's one of those colors that looks boring in the pan but amazing on the lid.

Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner- I recently got into using the same shampoo and conditioner and while I normally prefer sulfate free ones I decided to give this a try. I loved it this past month. It really makes my hair super soft and I think its a great set and not crazy expensive.

H20 Spa Hand and Cuticle Scrub- I love hand scrubs and use them every night before putting on lotion. It makes sense that if we scrub our body why not our hands. I picked this up at TJ Maxx and love it for the price. It makes my hands feel very soft. Perfect for winter.

Shiesedo Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42 A+++- This stuff has become holy grail in such a short time. I used to always use moisturizer with SPF but I think that this stuff is just so much better. I love it and it doesn't make my face oily nor does it feel like sunscreen. Highly recommend trying this out. I also found it recently at TJ Maxx for like half the price.

Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Flush- I got this as a deluxe sample with one of my recent Tarte orders. Even though this is a bit sticky I still love the color. It gives my cheeks the perfect "flush". I wear this on my more natural days and it looks beautiful.

Laura Mercier Camouflage Powder brush- I am obsessed with this brush and only use it from cream eye shadow which is weird because I guess its meant for powder. It's perfect for cream shadow. Works amazing with my benefit crease-less cream shadows.

LipFusion Infatuation in Pucker Up-This might be one of my most favorite lip glosses. You do need to apply a thin coat so that it doesn't go on your teeth but its super glossy and just a beautiful Fall/Winter rosey/plum color. I think it really does plump my lips a bit. Wish that they sold these more places.

Laura Gellar Blush-N-Brighten in Golden Apricot- I got a sample of this blush at a Laura Gellar event that I attended. I wasn't overly excited when I got the color but one day last month I decided to pick it up and its amazing. It is so easy to apply and really gives my skin a ton of life. Golden Apricot is the perfect way to describe this.

Maybelline Bit of Berry (175) Lipstick- I kept hearing everyone on YouTube talk about this color so I had to give it a try. I really like it a lot. It's super easy to wear and great for an everyday berry lip color. I really like the Maybelline formula too. Great lipstick.

So that's it for my November favorites. This month I have been doing drugstore december which basically means I have been using all drugstore makeup products so I will probably have a few more drugstore favorites for December. Hope everyone is having a great start to your week. Would love to hear what you loved in November?

xx
Meredith




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar