Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw Relics on The Same Card? Cardgasm, Initiated.

That's right. A cardgasm. See for yourselves what precipitated this excited reaction of mine towards a piece of cardboard.


OH. SNAP. Numbered 23/99 - and had it been 22 or 27, I may have broken the internet - this bad boy ran me just $10.08 delivered. It's headed straight for my Bison PC, and is a most welcome addition, as you might imagine. This card raises an interesting question, a question I once upon a time discussed. As it features two guys I collect, and in this case my two favorite players, I'll need a second copy for my Kid K Collection.


Problem solved. Numbered 38/99, I scooped this up about a month after acquiring the first, as the price was just too much of a bargain. For $8.50 shipped, it heads straight for my Kershaw Kollection. The copy headed for my Clayton PC actually arrived in a one-touch, a nice touch indeed. It'll remain in said magnetic. The backs of both look a little something like this:


I love the old-timey look of these 2011 Panini Prime Cuts dual relics, and of the product in general. These pair fantastically with the dual Kershaw-Verlander I posted on a few weeks back. Panini made the right choice in a bat relic for Matty, so props to them for that as well.




Cardgasm.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar