Oh, so after my lunch at Canopy Garden Dining, I headed to Grin Affair which is also in Bishan for some deserts. First impression of this cafe is that it is really nice and cozy! It is also quite quiet with only 2 girls when i arrived. There's only 1 worker in this shop when i was there.
I ordered the peanut fudge cake and it was half filled. >.> I also ordered ice latte which i have to top up 50 cents to make it iced. The mousse cake was mediocre. The whole cake is literally frozen, even the peanut is hard. You can clearly see that the mousse cake is filled to the brim in their website, and now you compare with my picture. Paid $5 for this shit. <.<
Maybe they have other food items that are yummy but my main purpose there is to try out the mousse cake.
Address: Blk 505D Bishan #01-408, Singapore 574505
Opening Hours: Mon 5pm-10pm
Tue - Sun 1pm - 10pm


0 Yorumlar