Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Body Shop Boxing Day Sale Haul



I know this post is quite late considering almost a month has passed by since Christmas (what?!). But my order only arrived just over a week ago and I wanted to try everything out before writing this post. Even though it's quite late, I thought I'd still share what I picked up in The Body Shop Sale over Christmas. 


Fuji Green Tea Shower Gel
This is the only shower gel which I got in this haul, that I knew I liked and wanted to get when I next visited or ordered online. I first tried this shower gel when I got myself the Jingle Gel Rock gift set just before Christmas and then I got another one as a Christmas present too, oops! Because I love this scent so much, 120ml (2x 60ml bottles) just wasn't enough. So I bought an 250ml one. So I'm all stocked up now. It's a really refreshing shower gel and is a perfect one to use if you're feeling a bit tired and sluggish first thing in the morning.

Frosted Berries Shower Gel
As you can see in the picture above, I went a little Frosted Berries crazy. The funny thing is... I didn't even know what it actually smelled like until the products arrived. Luckily I really like the smell. Obviously it smells like Berries but it's more of a wintery berry smell and the scent lingers for hours. 


Colour Crush Nail Polish - Meet Me At Dusk
I know I like these because I have got a few other shades from this range but the main reason why I chose this colour is because if you read my Winter Nail Polishes post, there was a Primark PS Quick Dry Nail Polish in the shade Rose. Because I loved that colour so much, I finished the bottle! Which never happens. So I was on the lookout for a similar shade and I found it! I do find these nail polishes a little watery but they do dry really quick and stay on well as long as you use a good top coat.

Vanilla Chai Shower Gel
I love this shower gel! It basically smells like warm, spicy vanilla (kind of a baking smell) Perfect for a winter's day or evening. It's probably the one I've used most out of the three I got in my sale haul so far. 

Frosted Berries Home Fragrance Oil
I don't usually use fragrance oils that much, I'm more of a candle or wax melt kinda girl. But I thought I'd get this because the only other two in the sale was the Spiced Apple and the Vanilla Chai oils. So I thought I'd opt for the most winter scented one of them all considering it was an Christmas/Boxing Day sale haul. 

Frosted Berries Lip Balm
I seem to be hoarding lip balms right now but at least I can't say I haven't got one. My lips get really chapped around this time of the year and plus I wear some lip balms under lipsticks and things as a kind of primer. So it's nice to have a variety to use. This one is very hydrating and smells lovely and fruity.

So there's my little haul. It only cost £10.50 altogether! Such a bargain. 
Did you get anything from The Body Shop in the Christmas/Boxing Day sale?




follow me: twitter / instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar