Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Birthday Wish List

It’s hard to believe that my birthday month is already here…and even harder to fathom that, in just 10 days, I’ll be turning 42!  In my mind, I’m still in my twenties – ha!  Every year, I share a wish list of items that I’d love to have – even though these are personal favorites of mine, you can also think of this as an early holiday gift guide for moms, girlfriends, sisters, aunts, etc.  Here’s what I’m wishing for this year:

birthday wish list

Waffle Stitch Cardigan // Twisted Gold Hoops // Shearling Slippers
Monogram Signet Ring // Olaplex Hair Set / / Faux Fur Throw
Padlock Chain Necklace // Ribbed Pom Beanie // Plush Bath Robe
Fleece-Lined Cable Knit Socks // Glass Storage Box // 2021 Planner
Snake Print Star Sneakers // Drawstring Handbag (also in ivory)
Quilted Sleeve Water Bottle // Cable Knit Balloon Sleeve Sweater

The post Birthday Wish List appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar