Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Comics for September 26

It is already the last week of the month. The days are getting shorter way too quickly and Fall is here. What a bummer! The only good thing about it is that the temperatures here have been amazing. 72 degrees works well for me.

It is yet another heavy week for comics here at Comics Fairplay. To top it off, Previews is coming out and I will probably cry when I see how many crossovers and mini-series there are. At this moment, I am already trying to mentally prepare myself. As I recently commented, I am trying to focus on mini-series that feature Wonder Woman to keep my buying to a minimum. I don't know how well that will work, but I am going to comb through Previews and see where it takes me.

The highlight of the week has got to be Franklin Richards: Monster Mash. I just love the specials Marvel does that center around Sue and Reed's son. It is a book I can enjoy with my nephews, which is a bonus. Anyone else a Franklin fan?

Here is the week's bounty!

52 Aftermath: the Four Horsemen #2 (of 4) - featuring Wonder Woman, of course.
All Star Batman and Robin #7
American Virgin #19
Batman #669
Blue Beetle #19
Countdown #31
Countdown to Adventure #2 (of 8)- I am planning to look through before deciding on my purchase on this one.
Deathblow #7
Green Arrow Year One #5 (of 6)
JSA Classified #30
Justice League of America #13
Teen Titans #51
Uncle Sam & the Freedom Fighters #1 (of 8)
Wonder Woman Annual #1- the conclusion of the Heinberg story arc. I will believe it when I see it!! Maybe things will make more sense after reading it.
Astounding Wolf-Man #3
Franklin Richards Monster Mash- pictured
Immortal Iron Fist #9
Punisher Max Annual #1
Ultimate Spider-Man #114
X-Men #203


That is the list for this week. It is an ugly one, but hopefully there is a lot of great work in there somewhere. I am trying to keep more optimistic at this point.

Have a great evening! Heroes season premiere at 9 p.m.!!! Woo hoo!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar